Guidelines for Volunteers
As a Stone Soup volunteer, I will:
- Treat every person with respect.
- Recognize that others are depending on me. I will show up when I am expected and stay for my full shift. ( If I cannot, I will notify my manager in advance.)
- Take my responsibilities seriously and perform my duties to the best of my ability.
- Contact my manager if I become concerned about someone's inappropriate conduct - volunteer or diner.
- Comply with posted Health Department and Stone Soup safety and health regulations.
- Report all injuries, even minor scrapes, to my manager.
- Keep confidential any private information I learn from diners or volunteers.